A detailed preparedness plan has been put into place to keep our staff, students, and families safe. The detailed plan is posted at the studio by the door. Here are the major points that families should know:
- We will be screening everybody as they enter the building. Employees will have their temperature checked and asked a series of questions which will be recorded and logged. All dancers and parents will have temperatures checked and logged.
- Students and employees only are allowed in the studio. One parent of students under the age of 6 will be allowed and must wear a mask at all times.
- Everyone over the age of 5 must wear a mask at all times. Parents must wear a mask if in the studio, and will also need to be checked in upon entering the studio.
- Students are to put their bags on chairs, or in cubbies. Do not use the cubbies that are taped off. This is to allow for distancing with items in cubbies.
- All students will be asked to wash their hands before and after classes.
- The drinking fountain will be off so please bring a water bottle.
- The studios and common areas will be cleaned between each class.
If you have any questions about the precautions we are taking, please call the studio at 763-424-1100.